My personal shopper (not really, but she keeps finding me great stuff on eBay) and friend Megan found me this dress. I bid, not expecting to win for the minimum but I did!!! I got it today, and I literally jumped up and down when I opened the package. And then some more when I tried it on.
See, I wasn't sure it would work because it's a 10. But it fits really well, though an 8 would have worked too. It is short, but hell, I don't care. In every other way it is perfect and if it was longer it may look dowdy.
I just wanted to share my glee with someone who would understand!!! Have you found any long lost items on eBay lately?

That dress! I loved that print when I first saw it - so lovely! Congratulations, that's a brilliant eBay find!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your great find, it looks wonderful on you JD!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! It's so fun to score on eBay, especially for less than you expected. So cute on you!
ReplyDeleteI understand completely! i am trying to get a tunic dress from last year and keep waiting for an 8 or a 10 to pop up! Good for you!
ReplyDelete**jumping** with you!
ReplyDeleteLately, I've seen things I've wanted and they've been priced too high. But not too long ago I got a hankering for something from last year I never tried irl, but decided I had to have. The price was awesome and so was the fit.
**jumping** again lol
The dress looks FAB on you! I am definitely loving it with you. We need more pics!!
ReplyDeleteYeah yeah yeah!!! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteMy best long lost find was the giverny skirt. Still very, very happy to have it.
Love it. I have the crew neck sweater, belt and flip flops in the same print and am praying the moths never get the sweater. I obviously can appreciate and am jumping along with you!
ReplyDeleteI love that one! Great find. It's beautiful. I haven't found anything lately but every once in a while I do a search to see what's out there.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Persistence pays off!! :o)
ReplyDelete