![]() |
| 7FAMK Denim Jacket, old J.Crew Factory artist tee J.Crew Factory printed toothpicks J.Crew pave link bracelet |
I guess I am sort of wearing a Canadian tuxedo though, since my toothpicks are denim... hopefully no one will notice! (Does anyone know why denim on denim is called that? I can't say that I've ever seen anyone in Canada dressed that way... while I have seen plenty of Americans donning the CT.)
In case is anyone is wondering about the pants, you can still buy them here for $54.50 right now, which is almost half off. They are substantial yet really comfy. I took my regular toothpick size (30) and I could ALMOST size down, but they feel nice in this size. I ordered the tresco floral toothpicks which will be arriving soon - cannot wait to try those! I'll try to post a review for anyone wondering just how crazy they look in real life. What can I say, I really enjoy printed pants. Here is my current collection, which is always growing...
You can't see, but I am wearing Toms on my feet today... not quite ready for sandals yet!
What's the weather like where you live? Have you transitioned into sundresses and sandals or are you still wearing your puffy coat? Do you love or hate the tresco floral pants?













Love pants you are wearing!
ReplyDeleteI dont own any floral pants(yet),but i want to buy some,just not sure which.
The tresco floral is maybe a little to bright for me.but i havent seen it IRL.
Oh do love those pants!
ReplyDeleteI love this pants even more after seen it on you! Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHow I missed this post ;-P?!? I will try to get to my outlet soon...I'm still debating to get this or the liberty toothpick...