I've hemmed and hawed long enough about starting a blog, damn it!
I am tired of having great/horrible outfit days and nowhere to share them/laugh about them. Or of coming up with a crazy color combination in an outfit that makes people on the street stare at me funny. I think to myself, I know my fellow JCAs would understand. I really enjoy making sets on Polyvore and conversing with many of my fellow J.Crew Aficionadas there, but it's time to take it up a notch.
I don't know what I'll write about besides my shopping loves: J.Crew, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and eBay. 99% of my clothing, shoes and accessories are from those stores. Well, I guess eBay isn't really a "store", but much of my wardrobe is from there anyway. It really speaks to my love of cheapness and old J.Crew. I guess I will just let the blog go where it may go... which may well be nowhere.
Oh HOORAY!!!!!! :) looking forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteLOL, thanks AppGal! I'm impatiently waiting for the arrival of the Madelene dress, which will be my next post I think!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! Congrats on starting your blog! I look forward to all of your posts. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks shopwithm! I appreciate your encouragement!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! :) (Already listed your site on the JCA Blog Roll Call.) Yey!
ReplyDeleteThanks Alexis. I'm honored!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I am looking forward to reading more!!!!
ReplyDeleterynetta PhD, thanks :)
ReplyDelete