June 30, 2013

Follow me on bloglovin!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Google reader is dying tomorrow, and I know I just signed up for bloglovin about 5 minutes ago so I could import all of your wonderful blogs, which I have always just read thru blogger. I wanted to sign up for bloglovin just to be safe, thanks to Fabulous Florida Mommy's suggestion! So, anyway, if you are following me thru google reader, and you still want to read me (even though I haven't posted in two months... I promise I will in the future!) please click above!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I traveled to a dear friend's wedding (and got to wear my multicolored flower lattice necklace.) It was fabulous!

Enjoy the short week, my American friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still here, and have been following you through Bloglovin' for months. (Early adopter :P)

    Please start posting. I need to shop vicariously through you guys...lol.

    Peace & grace,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please play nice :)