Awesome haul! I don't have the stamina for the warehouse sales anymore, but I love seeing what other people got :) Since hubby is out of town next weekend, I may head to the clearance center...here's hoping they'll have a good selection!
Oh AppGal, you should make yourself go! The merchandise selection and variety has definitely improved over past years' sales! Haha, but I totally understand. It is a workout.
I bet they will still have the "winter sale" going on next weekend. They keep adding new sales, and they are decent.
Oh how I long for that sleeveless dress. But our closest J. Crew warehouse sale would be over an hour a way. Sometimes I score J. Crew by accident in GoodWill or at local consignment stores.
Awesome haul! I don't have the stamina for the warehouse sales anymore, but I love seeing what other people got :) Since hubby is out of town next weekend, I may head to the clearance center...here's hoping they'll have a good selection!
ReplyDeleteAre you still blogging? Just wondered since I haven't seen anything from you for awhile.
DeleteOh AppGal, you should make yourself go! The merchandise selection and variety has definitely improved over past years' sales! Haha, but I totally understand. It is a workout.
ReplyDeleteI bet they will still have the "winter sale" going on next weekend. They keep adding new sales, and they are decent.
Oh how I long for that sleeveless dress. But our closest J. Crew warehouse sale would be over an hour a way. Sometimes I score J. Crew by accident in GoodWill or at local consignment stores.
ReplyDeleteSome amazing scores! I am jealous!
ReplyDeleteI have the capris in the pompon jacquard.
Fantastic deals ... envious! ;)
ReplyDeleteExcellent deals! One day I'll do my JCA pilgramage to a warehouse sale. Mecca!
ReplyDelete