J.Crew Lexington Jacket (2007)
J.Crew Telegraph Pencil Skirt in Super 120s, size 4, Summer 2012 (size down to your smaller skirt size)
J.Crew perfect fit tape boatneck tee, size medium, Summer 2012
Talbots heels, Fall 2011, size 10.5 (thank you, Talbots, for making my shoe size)
I was inspired by this photo from J.Crew's Holiday 2007 collection. It is gorgeous, isn't it? Wouldnt wear this particular outfit but the colors are so pretty. I miss that green background; it made everything feel festive.
I was told I look spiffy while wearing the above outfit. I am choosing to take that as a compliment.


I LOVE this outfit!!!! It's absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeleteThanks rynetta!
DeleteYou look great! going to revisit my purple skirt.
ReplyDeleteThanks fred. Purple is a great color.
DeleteNice outfit. I wish I could wear yellow, it's such a cheerful color. I have the same jacket and love it with purple pencil skirts.
ReplyDeleteThank you xoxo. This is probably my favorite jacket of all time. It goes with everything!
DeleteI love this outfit and I miss the green background as well! The white makes the colours misleading to me, not sure why!
ReplyDeleteMe too, WMM. If you look at the old pics with the green background you could really see how bright colors were. Now it's a total gamble!
DeleteLove the skirt!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI love this outfit! I'm looking to buy this jacket on ebay and was wondering about the sizing...I have worn a 2 in pretty much every J. Crew blazer in the past 2-3 years, would I likely need a 2 in the Lexington or a 4? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Caitlin - hope I'm not too late! You will probably want a 4, but you could do the 2. I have both my current normal blazer size (6) and 8 in various lexingtons. The 8s fit better and I can button them, while the 6s cannot button, but they still fit and look fine open. I hope that helps.
DeleteThat helps a bunch and you're not too late - thank you!!!
DeleteThis outfit is fabulous. And you do look spiffy! I love it!
ReplyDelete