March 18, 2012

A couple pencil skirt OsOTD

Here are two outfits I wore last week. I was on a pencil skirt kick! Now it is going to be in the mid 70's all week... my summer clothes are still packed away so I am really not sure what I'll wear.


Oh look, it's the mini orbit necklace again! I sure do love this necklace. The bright colors go with many items in my wardrobe. I also have on a jackie shell, and a denim pencil and merino cardigan from 2009. 

Here I wore the neon azelea double serge pencil with the lovely sunshine peonies cardigan, and a tank top from....KMart. It is Basic Editions, has a lovely built in bra (still need an actual one, unfortunately), and is actually really nice. Especially for the $8 I paid! I love finding great clothing in unexpected places.

I hope everyone who is having it is enjoying this amazingly warm weather!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE these outfits!!! Super, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to wear my neon azalea so thanks for the inspiration. Love how you've toned it down with the grey and then topped that with the pretty cardi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time to bust that beautiful skirt out! I have worn it only twice, but each time it really brightened my day!

      Delete
    2. tiffany rose, I haven't worn mine either!! And, I think that I may have missed the window of opportunity now that the weather has gotten warmer!!

      Delete
  3. I have the Sunshine Peonies cardi and Neon Azalea pencil skirt set for this week's rotation! Looks cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! It really is a great combo in real life. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I am impressed by the Kmart styling. I have been challenging myself to style Walmart, mostly to motivate to do the weekly grocery shopping. You are the third legal professional style blogger I've found this week. I just subscribed to your feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne! I am glad you're subscribed now! It is nice to be able to clothes shop and grocery shop at the same time... great motivation for the dreaded grocery shopping!

      Delete
  5. Yay for the sunshine peony print, one of my all-time faves from J.Crew! I adore it with the bold print skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely one of their best prints ever!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Please play nice :)